Equal Opps
Here's the link - Equal Opps
I like this, remind me not to annoy big brother
"WSP reserves the right to ask employees and applicants who have, or WSP feels may have, a disability to undergo an assessment with an occupational health professional or medical practitioner to establish the nature of the disability and the support that is advised. In the event that employees or applicants choose not to have such assessments, WSP will make decisions based on the limited information available."
There's nothing mentioning a policy against positive discrimination (companies hiring disabled people just to show that they have disabled people on staff) but I've not seen any instances of that. I believe it's becoming less common these days, and I've only heard of Charities doing that to secure additional funding recently
Other than that, I think it's quite a detailed, varied and useful document, I'm happy to see the info on interview process in there too. Guess you can tell it's a customer facing document, but the internal stuff tends to be forward thinking and considerate like that too

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home